After a teaser posting some months ago, Awesomatix now presents the new A800R with all details to the public. The car has already won the ETS final race in the Awesomatix Pro Stock class, the TITC race in the Open Brushless class, and the AOC in Australia in the Modified class. The A800R seems to be a real winning machine out of the box and here you find all the information from the official Awesomatix press release:
Awesomatix A800R – born to win!
The A800R now features a new damper system which includes a Linear and Progressive damping option.
These are also quickly adjustable from the underside of the chassis without sliding the dampers in or out.
Another advantage is that the dampening and the spring are entirely separate on the A800R; Changing the damper rate doesn’t affect spring rate anymore.
The car features a super short chassis to reduce chassis rub to increase corner speed. New suspension arms were needed to keep the same wheelbase in combination with the shorter chassis.
Additionally, we angled the lower bumper to reduce chassis rub under braking action, while adding a new upper bumper plate which is an active part of front flex.
With the new damper design comes a new bulkhead design and upper arm holders for improved geometry.
We included the all new ST112 Centering Screws (same as for D3 dampers mounts) which ensure a perfect and straight build to key the dampers and bulkheads to the lower chassis.
This car features a new and ultra-light, reliable rear body holder, in addition to new sway bars which were needed because of the new suspension design.
We also include new battery holders, but the motor mount and topdeck system remain unchanged. The car includes the latest version AM177-2 motormount. The one-piece C27MMX topdeck also remains compatible.
There are no changes to the well-known and reliable drivetrain with spool, IFJ, IRJ, GD2B-R and BEL351 belts.
As we have come to expect from Awesomatix, the Steering unit remains bulletproof with the AM24-20 and the latest version AM180EVO steering rack (which is the same as the most recent version on the A800MMX car).
The First kits are on the way to the Distributors and Dealers around the Globe!
Special Features of the A800R versions:
– newly designed C01B-RC 2.2mm Carbon Lower deck for A800RC kit
– newly designed C01B-RA 2.0mm 7075 T6 Alloy Lower deck for A800RA kit
– C127 Topdecks for A800RC kit
– C127S Topdecks for A800RA kit
– SPR01 Springs for A800RC kit
– SPR01S Springs for A800RA kit
– newly designed D3 Dampers with progressive/linear damping feature (not pre-build)
– newly designed C45F/C45R Damper Braces
– newly designed AM278 Bulkheads
– newly designed AM19-R Upper Arm Holders
– newly designed ST102F/ST102R Damper Rod Guides
– newly designed ST112 Centering Screws
– newly designed ST205 Damper Rods with B415 Ball Bearings
– newly designed SWB-R-1.X Swaybars (1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 Included in kit!)
– newly designed P14-R-1 Lower Bumper
– newly designed P14-5-R Upper Bumper
– newly designed P64 Rear Body Holder
– newly designed C204L / C204R Carbon Suspension Arms
– newly designed P23-R Outer Batter Holder + P68 Battery Adjuster
– AM24-20 + AM180EVO Steering system
– ST69-00 + AT119 Spring Screw + Holder
– IFJ Inner Front Joint System
– IRJ Inner Rear Joint System
– GD2B-R Gear Diff
– AM177-2 Motor Mount
– Radio Receiver and Transmitter, ESC, Servo, Servoarm, Motor, Fan, Pinion and Spur Gear, Lipo Battery, Bodyshell and Tires are not included in the kit.
– Due to our policy of continuous product development, the exact specifications of the kit may vary.
Awesomatix do reserve all rights to change any specifications without prior notice. All rights reserved.